|Feedback is an indicator of a user's trading reputation on Collectors Network. Your feedback contains an overall rating number, along with comments from other user's you have dealt with. Be sure to check a user's feedback prior to bidding or purchasing an item.|
|In addition to feedback comments, the feedback profile is composed of a total feedback number. Each user can only affect another's feedback score by a single point, regardless of the number of transactions between the users. Feedback comments are permanent, and will only be removed in certain circumstances. Please see the feedback removal policy for more information. The feedback total is computed as follows.|
- +1 point for each positive comment from a unique user
- 0 points for each neutral comment from a unique user
- -1 point for each negative comment from a unique user
|Feedback is an optional part of every transaction, but can be a valuable tool for measuring user reputations. We advise all users to leave feedback after every transaction. If you transaction was unsatisfactory, please contact the other user to resolve the issue prior to leaving feedback.|
Goto My Account to see a list of all transaction that your need to leave feedback for. You have 90 days after a transaction to leave feedback.
|Responding to feedback|
|You can respond to any feedback comments you receive. If you leave a response to a feedback comment, the other user is allowed to leave a follow-up to your response.|
|Review Feedback You've Left For Others|
|You can review all feedback you have left for others under the feedback tab of My Account. You can follow-up on any comment that you have left if the other user has left a response to the feedback comment.|
|Prohibited Feedback Practices|
|The following types of feedback practices are not permitted:|
- Publishing contact information.
- Using links or pictures in a feedback comment.
- References to an investigation by Collectors Network or a law enforcement agency.
- Use of inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexual or racist language.
- Comments not related to Collectors Network transactions.
- Demanding action that is not required of another user at the threat of leaving negative feedback.
- Offering to buy, sell, or trade feedback.
- The use of secondary accounts or other members to artificially raise a user's feedback rating.
- Participating in a transaction with the intent of leaving feedback as part of a campaign to harass another member.
Feedback will only be removed pursuant to the feedback removal policy. Collectors Network will consider the alleged offense, and take appropriate action, which may include removal of comments, or account suspension or termination.
|Users take responsibility for their feedback comments. Feedback cannot later be edited or removed. However, Collectors Network will remove feedback in the following situations:|
- Collectors Network is provided with a valid order from a court or binding dispute resolution service, or with a settlement agreement signed by both parties.
- The feedback has no connect with a transaction conducted on Collectors Network.
- Feedback containing personal information regarding another user.
- Feedback makes reference to an investigation by Collectors Network or a law enforcement agency.
- Feedback containing inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexual or racist language.
- Feedback that was mistakenly marked negative instead of positive. Collectors Network must be contacted by the user who left the feedback comment. Only the rating value will be changed in the instance. Collectors Network will not change comments if you later change your mind about the feedback comment you have left.
- Feedback left by a user who provided Collectors Network with false contact information which cannot be verified by Collectors Network.
- The feedback contains a link or picture to another website.
- Other situations with the discretion of Collectors Network that may warrant removal of the feedback comment.
Please contact Collectors Network if you believe another user has left feedback that meets the criteria above. This process may take several weeks while Collectors Network investigates the situation.
Feedback abuses may result in account suspension or termination.
|Can I make my feedback profile private?|
|Collectors Network does not allow users to make their feedback private. Feedback relates directly to a user's reputation in the trading community. A private feedback can create a false presumption that a user is dishonest. In addition, private feedback profiles allow dishonest user's to hid their past dishonest activities.|